It is rare to find such a stylish, good quality, European built brushcutter offering high-end features at this kind of price. This has been made possible because Oleo-Mac, with decades of experience and knowhow, have made a special arrangement with MowDIRECT enabling them to offer you an exclusive deal on this machine, and I think its the best deal you can get in the UK for a product in this class.
A very high–performance machine, the Oleo-Mac 250 S Straight Shaft Petrol Brushcutter is fitted with a contemporary, carefully designed 2-Stroke petrol engine, producing 0.8kw of power with a displacement of 25.4cc, using innovative ‘Burn Right’ technology to create more power with up to 75% few emissions and up to 40% savings on energy, a phenomenal saving on running costs. This engine consistently delivers more torque, even when it is at low revs. Maintenance costs are also reduced by this advanced and efficient engine design.
An included primer ensures that the Oleo-Mac Sparta 250 S Straight Shaft Petrol Brushcutter starts easily every time
Ideal for trimming lawns and border areas with its nylon head which can work close to paths, ornaments and walls with no fear of damage, it also comes with a sharp and durable three-bladed metal trimmer which will deal with more open areas of foliage and cut down thicker grass, weeds, brambles and other heavier plants. The nylon head is fitted with an ‘Tap ‘N’ Go auto line feed system for added convenience - no need to bend, just gently tap the head on the ground and the line extends.
In general, operator comfort has been carefully considered in the design of this brushcutter, with an ergonomic handle, designed to be held at any angle, self-lubricating bushings on the transmission shaft to keep vibrations to a minimum while the engine and grip have been separated to lower vibrations even more. The weight is also kept to a minimum to facilitate great handling and manoeuvrability.
Brimming with high-end features, the brushcutter is fitted with a forged steel drive shaft and connecting rod, to guarantee reliability, performance and product longevity.
An innovative centrifugal clutch features shoes made of a sintered material -ensuring. Sintering is the fusing of metallic particles under heat and pressure, which increases friction properties and extends the Oleo-Mac Sparta 250 S’s product life, delivering resistance to stress resistance and durability.
The air filter is easily user accessible without the use of tools, making maintenance easy.
A hedge trimmer attachment can be added to further enhance the versatility of this great value machine, and a three-year extended warranty is available with this model.
- Highly advanced low emission 2-stroke engine delivers a healthier working environment
- Engine is compliant with Euro 2 emissions standards
- Delivers high fuel economy compared to a standard 2-stroke brushcutter
- Provides high torque for superior performance even at low revs
- Lightweight design with reduced vibrations for more comfortable operation
- Very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Adjustable ergonomic handle
- Large-size fuel tank for longer working hours
- Centrifugal clutch for enhanced control and longer engine life
- Tap ‘n’ Go line head for easy line feed without effort
- Easily switchable, metal three-bladed head included for heavier work
- Engine 2-Stroke
- Power 0.8 kW
- Displacement 25.4cc
- Emission reduction 75%
- Fuel economy Up to 40%
- Grip Single
- Clutch Centrifugal
- Fuel tank capacity 0.75 L
- Line head Tap ‘n’ Go, 2.0 mm diameter nylon line
- Blade head Three-point metal
- Weight 5.6kg